MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Well, it's halloween, so here's our Little Pumpkin - all dressed up!!!!

He outgrew the pumpkin outfit I bought him for Halloween, but our gracious neighbors let us borrow theirs!!!
Gotta have a close-up of the hat!!!
I am a cow - I just don't have my hat on... Sam actually kept taking it off!!!

BJ, as he is every year, was BJ...


Here's more pictures that I forgot I had on my camera from this past week... I'm falling down on the job here!!!!!

This is how Sam went to church this past Sunday - I think my grandmother would have a fit that he is wearing JEANS... if it were summer, he would be wearing FLIP FLOPS (gasp, gasp, gasp!!!!)!!!!!!

Saturday morning, BJ and I were getting ready for the day. Sam was sitting up in our bed playing (note all the toys scattered), and, he got quiet, and this is what we saw... there is no staging here, folks... this is how he FELL asleep!!!! Too cute, huh????
Oh, my sweet baby...This morning, I was eating some breakfast (next to Sam who was on his blanket), and he rolled right into the kitchen... and under the table and chairs, then was trying to pull himself up (kinda hard from UNDER the chair, but, whatever!) - he's a mess!!!!!

That's all I got - Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: