MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Picture time... again!

Sam went to Mama and Daddy's this weekend... they had fun, and it sounds like he was good. They tried to get him to crawl, but this child just refuses. He gets mad, rolls onto his back and cries - assuming that SOMEONE will give him what he wants!!!! I have really tried to be good and make him work for stuff... it is so hard to know what he wants and watch him struggle for it; especially when it would take no effort for me to just give it to him!

I have a feeling this will be a recurring trend for us!!!

Here are some pictures that Mimi and Pop Pop took... just a few!!!

They got some good ones of him in his dedication outfit (before it got WAY too small... he was already popping buttons off of it a week ago =)
They turned out SO CUTE... he looks like a little boy now - not just a baby! =(
Look at those rosy cheeks! They are just precious!
They tried some outside pictures with his Halloween costume, that is also on the verge of too small... it probably won't fit by Halloween!!!! He had had enough of pictures, I believe, but Rocky was right there to console him. Sam really likes Rocky... and I'm sure Rocky really likes him too! =) Sam loves to play with the little baby in the mirror! Mama and Daddy let him get up close and personal... I must say that I haven't let him put his hands all over the mirror at home - and I'm surprised that they did!!!! They are full-blown grandparents, that's for sure!!! They'll just clean it up when he leaves!!!!! Whatever Sammy wants...
Mama was up yesterday morning for sunrise... isn't this an awesome picture? This is what they see everyday out their back windows! I have always loved the lake - it's my happy place (if I'm not in bed) - so maybe that's why I like this picture SO much. Still, I think we can all appreciate the beauty! Isn't God good????

No comments: