MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sam's new friend...

We went to visit Kaden (and Cathy and Jason) today...

Kaden is a cutie - and has so much hair!!! He was asleep while we were there... ahhh... I remember those days - but I also remember that when they're awake they're usually crying!!! Cathy and Jason are tired, as all new parents are (heck, it's been six months, and I'm still tired - although, it's not the same kind of tired!!!!) But they are doing good, and are so proud - as they should be!!!!!

So, you know we took pictures!!!!

So here he is... Kaden Boyce Piper!!!!!


Cathy had a great idea to get the babies' picture together... so, BJ and Jason "manned" the babies while Cathy and I shot pictures!!!! I bet it was quite humorous!!!! Sam was curious at first, and I was just BEGGING him to keep his hands to himself...
So, this is the next shot!!!!! =) He cracks me up!!!!
And this was a good one... isn't it just fascinating what a different six months makes???
So cute - and he sits up so well!!!!

Cathy was about to feed him, so I was able to get a "naked baby" picture.... =)

There are more pictures from the last week in the next entry!

No comments: