MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Kaden is Here!

Kaden Boyce Piper is here!!!!

I can't believe he's actually here!!!! He is absolutely adorable... has a head full of hair and Cat's nose!!! He is healthy, Cathy is doing great, and Jason is doing great! He weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces, and was 19.5 inches long.

That's a pound more than Sam and only half an inch more... can you imagine what a hurtin' Sam would have put on me if he hadn't been a month early!!!???

Cat only had to push for less than 30 minutes.... lucky thing!!! It sounds like she had a fairly easy time (once she got her epidural =) - given that she was giving birth, which can't be described as "pleasant"!!!!! I am so incredibly excited for them!

I am not a tear-er upper, but I did when I held him! Babies are just such precious gifts, and to have a healthy one is just that much more precious!!!

Speaking of precious gift...

Sam ate at 8 or 8:30 this morning, and didn't eat lunch until THREE!!!!! What a GOOD baby he was today!!!! Usually, if he goes late, it's because he's sleeping, but today, he made it while he was awake!!!! SUCH a GOOD baby!!!! I love that little guy!!!!

I'm sorry to say that I forgot my camera, but I want Cathy to be the first to post a picture of Kaden... so, we will have to wait on the pictures!!!!

No comments: