MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Time for an update...

So it's been a week since my last blog... what's new? Well, a lot, but then it's the same 'ole same'ole!!!!

Sam and I just have so much fun everyday!!! I love spending everyday with him! He amazes me each day with something new and cute!

Here's some pictures...

Aunt Melissa comes to visit each week on her lunch hour! I love it when she comes - it's adult conversation, and quality time with one of my dearest and bestest friends!!! She and Sam are so cute together!!!

Sam has "mastered" the sippy cup. Yes, I thought he might be a little young too, but he's doing rather well - honestly, he would rather play with it than drink, but he DOES get lucky sometimes and hit his mouth with it!!! He has also "mastered" a water bottle... which is him basically seeing us drink from it and then us dumping it on him trying to let him drink from it... he opens his mouth and wants it, so, of course we oblige him!!!!


And Stormie has mastered the swing...
And I don't know what was going on here, but apparently Sam was pretty sleepy!!!!

No comments: