MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

He Scoots!!!

Yes, it is so... my baby scoots like a champ!


And it happened just that quickly. Yesterday, he was rolling wherever he wanted to go, and, today, he moves everywhere on his belly!


He looks like he's swimming, so it is incredibly funny to watch! He doesn't just go a couple of inches, but, like, the entire length of the living room!!!!


And, do you know what I finally motivated him with? THE REMOTE!!!! Yes, he is a man (in training anyway!!!) He was trying to get it from me, so I put it a good ways away from him and told him that if he got to it he could have it... see, he IS a genius!!!!!!


Of course, I took pictures - this one kind of gives the "swimming" effect!!!!


No comments: