MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Wall of...

Here it is... what I have been waiting for...

It's the Picture wall that I have been "planning" for months!!! BJ got it done this weekend - granted, I still need to add some coloring to the shelves - but they look AWESOME!!!!
This is my favorite picture from our last photo session - hope you can tell something about them!!!???
And here are a couple of pictures that I had on the camera...
It looks like he's ready for a snow storm!!!


Mama just emailed me a couple of pictures that they have taken this weekend... get ready - these are SO CUTE...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Uggghh it's been too long since I've seen him! I need a Tammy and little buddy fix ASAP! Thurs???