MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Busy Boy (and Mommy)

Well, Sam and I have been really busy this week - I can't believe it's Friday already!

BJ's mom is coming to visit from Kentucky this weekend, so I have been finishing up the Christmas decorating (which I'll take some pictures of today and post). Bo has come over Wednesday and Thursday - which has been AWESOME!!!! Especially yesterday!

Yesterday, I took Stormie bright and early to the 'beauty parlor' (I'll post pictures soon of her too), came home and got myself and Sam ready for the day. He slept for about an hour and I had to wake him to leave again. We went by the bank for an hour or so to celebrate Cindy's 50th birthday - Happy Birthday, Cindy!!! Then, we picked Stormie up and met Melissa back at my house for lunch! We hadn't seen her in awhile, so it was great to catch up a little with her... the visits are never long enough!!!! Bo showed up soon after Melissa left, and, I'm telling you, I don't know what I would have done without him! He played with Sam and rocked him to go down for a nap... poor child needed one SO BAD! I buzzed around and cleaned and started making my chili for this weekend. Sam slept MAYBE 30 minutes and was up again... Bo rocked him again - to no avail - he was awake and didn't want to sleep. So, Bo fed him his evening cereal. He occupied him for 2 or 3 hours and let me work! It was great! I was counting on Sam to sleep to let me get stuff done - but, obviously, Sam did not get that memo!!!!! I love my brother - and Sam LOVES his Uncle Bo!!!!!!

BJ got home soon after Bo left, and we went to Matt and Beth's for a small birthday party for Eli (they are the ones adopting from Guatemala). No, he's not here yet, but it was a nice celebration. We could tell that it was hard for them, but, at the same time, it was good for them and they needed that!!!! The nursery is absolutely adorable - and EXTREMELY neat!!!!! Keep praying for them and for Eli! We need him home before Christmas!!!!!

Pictures to come later - Sam's ready to get up (I don't know how, because he didn't go to bed until after 10:00 last night!!!!????) He was just totally against sleep yesterday - hopefully today will be better!!!!

No comments: