MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Some Pictures...

Sam is turning into a little boy right before my eyes!!! He no longer looks like a baby to me (most of the time!) Here's my case in point...

FYI - his shirt says: "My Grandparents don't spoil me, they're just very accommodating" (So true =)
Here, Sam has crawled all the way from the other side of the living room, into the kitchen, and has pulled these boxes over that were sitting by the door. It is AMAZING how many toys this child has to play with, and he ALWAYS chooses the boxes, the TV remote, the real phone or Stormie's toys...
This was us ready to go to church last Sunday... Sam is wearing a flannel button-up with a puffy vest and corduroys - he was so cute!
Shifting gears (no pun intended)... this is my brother again. He went to FL this past weekend to race his motorcycle. It still just amazes me that he can drag his knee on the ground going over 100 mph!!!!!

That's Bo in front (orange helmet)!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Tammy- I visit your blog from time to time and really enjoy your pictures and the joy you show for your baby and family. I'm not sure exactly how I came upon your blog...but never-the-less it is great! I have a 10 month old son, Adam, who has just started walking (and...by the way..has the same orange pants that Sam has on). Blessings to you and your baby and family. I can tell you're a great mom!