MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

All throughout my house...

Yes, it is so. We have decorated for Christmas!!! This is the earliest we have ever decorated, but next weekend BJ's mom is going to be here, then it's Thanksgiving (and we always go to Rome to see my grandmother that Saturday), then it's December - and it would be a travesty if my house wasn't decorated by December!!!!! =)

Mama and Daddy have Sam this weekend - I went out there on Thursday - they hadn't seen him in over 2 weeks because they have been out-of-town! He changes so much in a week's time!!! Mama and I cooked 12 casseroles on Friday... for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We do all these casseroles and freeze them so all we have to cook on the holiday is a turkey - it really makes it so much easier to spend time together with the family instead of cooking all day!!!! Needless to say, we were wiped out! Daddy took care of Sam (and washed dishes when Sam would allow it), so he was wiped out too!!!! And Sam has discovered that if he SHREAKS, then someone is HAPPY to hold him! Should be LOVELY to be in our house through this phase!!!

So, today, BJ and I got up and busted our butts to get the house done - it's still in shambles, but should be good-to-go by tomorrow afternoon!!!! We stopped in time to go out on a date - to that Japanese place at the Mall of GA. It was pretty good... the people were what was entertaining!!!! We were at a table with the reddest red-neck couple we've ever seen, an inter-racial couple and a couple of lesbians!!!! The red-neck guy asked the (obviously Oriental) cook if he was Spanish - and when he said "no," he replied, "me neither!" I almost lost it - BJ and I were rolling! It was a fun date - and we're stuffed! Stormie has enjoyed Mommy/Daddy time as an only child - except for when she was growling in the dining room and BJ (who was in the basement) hit the floor underneath her with the hammer - she couldn't get traction fast enough on the hardwoods in order to get to me! It was pretty funny!!!!!

I'm really excited for Sam to come home and see all the lights! He is fascinated when I turn the chandelier on and off, so I know he is going to LOVE all the Christmas lights!!!!!

More updates later... Fa La La La La La to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: