MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Picture Time

First things first...

I put Sam to bed tonight - in his big boy bed, and I started crying while I was singing to him... he has grown up in these last few weeks, and I feel like I missed it! He's such a big boy now! My baby is growing up! He did good napping (2 1/2 hrs), and he did fine going to bed. I put a night light in there, and it just takes a little extra TLC to get him to sleep right now. I have a feeling he'll adjust just fine!

Here's some new pictures:


Jake appears to always be sleeping, but that is only because, when he's awake, I'm having to do something with him and can't take a picture!!!!!
Bathtime - this one shows just how small he is... Sam put on BJ's shoes... then tried to walk in them - didn't get very far, but it was really cute!Then he put on BJ's hat - ready for the "hotball" game!

Go Tigers!

The family of four...

No comments: