MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just Tired...

You know how, when you were in high school you thought it was so hard? Then, you went to college only to realize just how easy you had it in high school, and that was so hard? THEN, you went out into the real world, got a real job, and looked back at college and realized how easy that was?

Well, that's how it is with kids too!!! When I had Sam, I thought it was so hard, we got no sleep, and it took all I had to take care of him. Now, with Jake, I realize just how easy one kid actually was! Two is so much harder (could be because the oldest is only 19 months old and is EXTREMELY active and BUSY), and we're just twice as sleep-deprived!!!! Still wouldn't trade it for the world. We're so blessed and thankful to have two healthy (although sometimes screaming) boys!!!

I'm still tired...


Here are some more pictures...

My new look for the next 6 months... not the pants (in public, anyway), but the baby!I'm feeding Jake, Sam is hugging on me, and Stormie, if you can see her, is at my feet whining! Oh! Boy! Are my hands full!!!BJ was working on hanging these last planes in Sam's room... we told him to just look, but don't touch... so, he squatted down to watch BJ work on them! Speaking of BJ, Sam has decided to not call him Daddy, but to call him BJ of late! It's so funny! He woke up from his nap calling for "BJ!" Heeheehee! I had nothing to do with that, I promise!Still looking, but not touching...Yeah, right... he's 19 months old - we all know that doesn't last for long!!! He just couldn't resist! He LOVES airplanes!!!And there's football ("hotball") or something equally interesting on TV!Ahhh... the quiet one!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Still looks quiet, huh?Jake gets a bath every morning - to keep his scars clean... yes, my hair is wet - no time to dry it, just excited to get a shower!Here is Jake... you can barely even see his scar now!
Here is the scar just two weeks ago (the week after we got him home -
three weeks after surgery). Man, you can tell he's gained some weight!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey sweet girl! You have been busy blogging!!! Among other things. :)

Hope you got the care package last week. Love you lots and would love to see you soon.

M