MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Whew.........

Jake said it! He said "Ma-ma" today! Whew... we can all breathe a sigh of relief! (BJ says that I am stretching and hearing what I want, but he's just in denial - as was I the first time I heard "Da-da")!!!!!!!

Had to take Stormie back to the Vet again today. She's not much better, and had vomited. They're doing blood tests, and we'll know the results in the morning. Poor baby, I was feeding her food to her with a spoon (making it look more like people food seemed to make it more appealing!?). She also got a shot for pain while we were there, which seems to have really relaxed her some. SOOOO... if they still don't know what's wrong, guess we'll be getting pain shots every 24-48 hours............

No comments: