MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Since I have been missing Jake so bad, BJ asked Mama to send me some pictures. He has grown and changed since I last saw him! I can't wait to get him in my arms again! It has been SEVEN NIGHTS already!!! On one hand, it has flown by because of all this going on with Sam, but on the other hand it has been an ETERNITY! I miss my little guy so much! Most moms barely let their child go away for one night - especially for the first time... no, not me... I let him go for over a week! Not by choice, though! I must say that we have to upgrade Mama and Daddy to SAINT-HOOD! They have had Jake all this time, and when I get Jake back, they are going to babysit Sam so that BJ and I can be with Jake at the hospital! We COULD NOT make it through all of this without them! All the while, they are asking what they can do for us... SAINTS, I say! They're going to need to get in their motorhome and travel for a month or so to recover from US!!!!!

Here is Jake reading his Valentine card...
Peeking out of his bed - anybody else up? I sure am!
Making friends with the singing bear! Wonder if it freaked him out - it's a wierd sounding singing bear!!!! These helped... I just need to get my hands on my little guy!!!!

No comments: