MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A.M.????

The nurse called this afternoon and told me that we needed to have Jake at the hospital at 6:30. My reply was, "AM?" She snickered and said, "Yes, in the morning." I knew good and well that she meant morning, but I also was calculating what time that meant I needed to get up.... Ugggg..... that would be EARLY!

Nonetheless, that means that they will start Jake sooner and be done with him sooner; therefore, there will be a higher possiblity that we'll be home tomorrow night. We shall see. If the balloon is done, we will be spending the night no matter what.

Whatever it takes to make my baby well..... I will do with a HAPPY heart!!!!!

I have been LOVING having him home and being able to hold him and feed him and change his diapers, and kiss on him... I missed him so much! Although, he doesn't sleep as much for me, and he requrires me to hold him more... what the heck? I must have 'push-over' marked on my back with both of my kids!!!! =)

Sam has been in heaven at Mimi and Pop Pop's. He's been doing man work and hasn't had a single accident (because they're so good at reminding him and taking him to the potty!). I didn't exist anymore once Mimi and Pop Pop showed up. But that's ok - I'm so glad he loves them so much! He WILL tell me, "Love you mommy" on the phone, which is priceless! Last week, when he was sick, he even said is spontaneously... that's a major thing - he loves me without being told he loves me! Ahhhhhh... it doesn't take much to make a mommy happy!!!

No comments: