MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Playdates and Water...

We went to Cathy's house for a fun morning of playing in the water...
Jake, obviously, was one of the first to go down the slip-n-slide... Sam took awhile of watching the others before he ventured down - but once he did, he loved it!

Do I see l-o-v-e in Macey's eyes???
The three amigos... Sam, Kaden and Riley!
We might have to buy the Pipers a couple squares of sod by the end of summer!!!
The infamous tricycle...
Just a bit after this picture was taken, Jake decided to drive the tricycle down the hill that the slip-n-slide was on! Needless to say - it didn't end well! He ATE it... LITERALLY! When I got to him, he was spitting mud out of his mouth; I had to clean it out of his EYES and his NOSE! He scraped his face a bit, but it was so minor that if I had taken a picture of it, it wouldn't have shown up! He cried for quite awhile, and even sat in my lap for a bit... if that tells you AT ALL how it must have hurt... and scared him!!! Nothing a cookie couldn't cure though... thank goodness! I hear the tricycle didn't fare as well... the handle bars need a bit of a readjustment! I'm just thankful that he fell into the grass and not on the sidewalk!!!

No comments: