MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

CLEMSON... and our Anniversary Trip!

So BJ and I were able to go to Clemson... in our camper... without the kids... for our anniversary! It was wonderful and relaxing --- but we missed our boys!!!

Here is where we stayed --- Lake Keowee...
Our view...
Stormie went too...
We walked around, errr... drove around, campus... The rumor here was that if a couple walked down the path holding hands, that they would get married... BJ and I did, but we were already engaged at the time (and the path was grass, and the building wasn't there!!!)
Sikes Hall...
Tillman Hall... the oldest building at Clemson!
The Library... not that I spent much time there, but it's still pretty!
The stadium... where the Tigers play!!!!!
Tillman at night...
The Library again... at night!
Sikes at night...

I figured out that it's much more fun to take pictures of the kids when we're on vacation!!! These are the only pictures I took! Bo and Jen came for a night with the boat, so we boated for a couple of days too.... but not ONE picture of that!!!! My bad! And I didn't get ANY pictures of me and BJ - seeing as we were celebrating our anniversary and all!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!

See? the kids are necessary in our lives!!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your wedding gave me some of my favorite memories...glad you were able to enjoy your anniversary there!