MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Miscellaneous

This is just a hodge-podge post... no rhyme or reason... odds and ends of little things going on in our world this summer!

Sam told us the other day that he wanted to get married so that he can sleep in our bed with us! Awwwww..... that was so sweet -- may be a little awkward for his wife, though!?

I took Sam and Jake to a free movie at the Mall of GA last week. The movie was Polar Express. Jake was thrilled (mainly because of the popcorn and Coke), but he liked the movie. Sam, however, did not like the loud noise of the train, nor did he like hearing Tom Hanks yell at the kids. So, we didn't make it through 30 minutes before Sam was begging to go home! Jake didn't want to leave. Sam was crying. We left; and once we got out of the theatre, Jake started crying and I had to drag him outside crying his head off! Geez.... I can't win!!!!! We'll try again another week... I think!?

And for the record, the $10 I spent on popcorn and Coke for the "free" movie did not go to waste. Jake CHOWED it down on the way home... the popcorn anyway - I threw the Coke out!

BJ took Sam to Home Depot for a Kids Workshop. They built a periscope... he had a BLAST! (I think BJ did too!!!! ;-)
Playing in the pool...
The dinosaur towel can't come off sometimes!
Sam building and playing at church... Jake at church dancing and singing ['We bow down, we lay our crowns... at the feet of Jesus'] It can bring tears to your eyes watching little ones sing to our Lord!
That blue speck is Sam... he is all over the pool... no worries... I am so proud of him!
Jake too, but he can't swim quite as fast!
Watch for sharks...

That's all I got for now!!!

No comments: