MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Update Time!

Jake is climbing stairs now!!!!??? Last night, I said to BJ, "Jake's climbing stairs now." BJ's reply was, "I know!" Then, today, Jake had gotten up two stairs and BJ ran over to grab him, yelling, "Tammy! Jake can climb stairs now!" I must have looking at him like, "Yeah... I told you that already you nut-job!' Because he quickly said, "I thought you meant he was pulling up on the stairs!" GoodNESS - If that's what I meant then that's what I would have said!!!!!! HAHAHA! All that to say - baby gate relocation has commenced!!!!!

When I was ready to take Jake up for his afternoon nap today, I got HIM to climb the stairs...... by moving his bottle up one step at a time...... mean or genius????? =) We'll see how well he naps before answering that one!

Sam told me earlier today that Jake needed to go to time out. I asked why and he said, "Because Jake hit me, and that's not good!" Oh Boy! How do I explain that Jake doesn't have to do time out yet?????
Jake says, "Ma-Ma," "Da-Da," "Bu-Bu" (for Sam - BROTHER), "Ba-Ba" (bottle), and "Bye-Bye" (along with the cutest little wave!).... awwww.... my baby's growing up!!!!

So I finally did a Nine Month Photo Shoot! There were a lot of good ones... Jake's so happy and cute (but I AM a little biased)!!!!!
Where is that whale shark? Sam loves sleeping with Domino - that whale shark!!!
And Sam loves to get into my make-up when I'm not looking! This doesn't 'make his Daddy proud' but Mommy thought it was stinking hilarious!!!! He got my cover stick and put it on saying, "I need some lipstick!" HAHAHAHAHA!!!! As long as he's not doing it at 16, right?Sam and Jake are playing together more and more! Sam has 'reverted' back to crawling. They'll follow each other around that way... usually it's Sam running off and leaving Jake hollering, "Come on Jake!"
See? Sam passed right by him!Sam was hollering Jake's name from inside this box, and Jake thought it was the funniest thing ever!And Jake drinks fairly well from the sippy cup now! MAN - they grow up SO FAST!!!!! TOO fast!!!! He'll be 10 months old at the end of the week!?
Getting a picture where we're all looking at the camera with a pleasant expression is next to impossible!!!
You gotta have a good bye-bye shot!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

SOOOO cute. It's amazing how much Jake looks like BJ! Expressions and all!

LOVE YOU - need to get a playdate on the calendar soon.