MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Doctor Visit

No pictures yet... yes, I am slack! Or just tired!?

Sam had a super birthday... we were at the farm all weekend with my parents, Bo and Jen. Then, Sunday we went to church and dedicated Jake to the Lord. My parents, Bo, Jen, BJ's dad and Inny were there for that - then we went to dinner and celebrated Sam's birthday again. Last night, Sam had more presents to open. I sang happy birthday to him all day. By the end of the day, he was saying, "Happy Birthday, Sam!" He would tell us it's "Sam's birthday," and "Sam's two." Smart, smart little boy!

Speaking of... he hasn't had an accident in his big boy pants in I don't know how long! He now tells me when he needs to tee tee or poopie! He's all grown up now!!!!!!!

We took both boys to the pediatrician today. Sam got one shot and doesn't have to go back until he's three. Jake got three and goes back in two months for more! Both got great reports! Sam is in the 95th% for weight and 75th% for height. Jake is in the 80th% for weight and 75th% for height! BIG BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

I was talking to Sam before the dr. came in and telling him what all the dr. would look at (ears, mouth, tummy, Mr. Winkie, etc), what all she would make him do and all of that. He really understands really well, and I knew this would ease his little mind when she started her examination. So she started her exam, then got him to lay back. As he was laying back, he cried and whined and said, "Look at Mr. Winkie!?" (a few times, actually) OHHH... wonder what that dr. thought!!!!!!????? BJ and I just looked at each other and laughed... what else could we do???? =)

No comments: