MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Where does the time go?

I shouldn't have done this, but I did tonight... I thought about time! Sam gets up on average at 7 AM. Jake gets up on average between 7:30 and 8 AM. They both go to bed on average at 9 PM. Sam naps for 2-3 hours in the afternoon (THANK GOODNESS), but Jake doesn't really nap. He catches little 20-30 minute naps here and there. BJ and I get into bed between 10:30 and 11. That means that I am up and GOING HARD from 7 AM to 11 PM on an average day (including weekends). That's 16 BUSY hours... no down time, just going and going and trying to keep my head above water!!!! Yep.... shouldn't have thought about it - just made myself tired-er! I don't think I have ever had day-in/day-out days this long before in my life!!!!

But, I must say... I'm loving every minute of it!!!!

Speaking of - got more pictures!


Jake finally out-grew the cooler, don't you think?
Sam wanted to ride the train, but he waited patiently while Kaden took his turn!!!
Those darn Thomas snow boots that I HAD to buy him because they were $3!!!This is Sam's 'leftover' train track pieces. He has a complete (connected) track that I had built for him. I was feeding Jake and I would hear Sam say, "Need nother one." Then I would hear the pat, pat pat of his feet running into the foyer. Then I would hear the crash, crash, bang of him rumbling through the container with the track pieces. Then came the pat, pat, pat of him running back to the steps, followed by some grunting and him saying, "Put it here." Then the whole process began again! He actually snapped the pieces together and built his own track! He did such a great job!!!! Man - he's so smart!!!!Smiley... no matter what Mommy puts on him!
Mama and Daddy came to help BJ put Sam's new swing set together. Sam decided to "Go off roof (the deck)" to get down to Daddy and Pop Pop!About halfway down, he wanted Pop Pop to carry him!Then the man-work began! And, ooooooo, did Sam help!!!!!!Here he is "using screwdriver" to "do man work!"
Jake enjoyed watching!As each piece was complete, Sam had to test them out!
Jake got his own swing too... he LOVES it! So does Sam!
I finally got a picture of this... my dad gives Sam his old Flying magazines to look at. This is a regular site while we're riding down the road. Sam literally turns the pages and scans them as he's flipping. He also has some next to the potty to read while pooping (don't ask how that started). Today, he was looking at his new one and telling us about "Mooneys" and "Gulf Streams"!!!!! How many two-yr-olds do you know that can look at an airplane and tell you what kind it is??????

No comments: