MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hey - I got them on before February!

I got Sam back yesterday, he ate lunch and took a two-hour nap. Once he woke up and played for a little while, it was supper time. I sat him on the counter to put his meal in the microwave. He decided to just SLIP down off the counter! I was RIGHT there, so I threw my hands out to grab him... somewhere between him going down and me reaching, he banged his head on the drawer pull. He nearly never stopped crying! He has a HUGE goose egg... I felt so bad! I gave him Tylenol (for the 'headache') in hopes that would "make him feel better." No such luck! By the end of the night, he was telling us "Head hurts a little." So pitiful! Needless to say, Mama and Daddy are ready to come back and get him since I am 'hurting' him!!!!

OK, so, I need to post some CHRISTMAS pictures BEFORE it's February...

The tree... and presents!
Sam got started early!As did Bo and BJ!
Christmas morning... had to have a clean diaper to see what Santa brought!AND the hat!!! So he'll probably hate me for this outfit, but I thought it was SO CUTE... and I'll probably never get him to wear stuff I want in the future, so I'm milking it now!SANTA CAME!!!!
Not sure what to think... Ummm, guys, I think the toy store exploded in our living room!!!Sam LOVING his slide!WOW! A stocking too???? It's bigger than Sam!
The Magna-Doodle that this lady in Wal-Mart made me feel awful about buying - b/c it's made in China! I bought it anyway... and Sam LOVES to play with it - so does BJ!!!And he's in the wagon... Along with all of his new toys! Uncle Bo was THE man - along with Pop Pop... Sam and Bo played all week long!!!No time for pictures, MOM!Jake loved Christmas and Santa too... his jammies (kinda) matched Sam's!
Sam loving presents!Jake - loving presents! Well, he was tired... again!Bo was even Rock Star with Jake too!
Sam happily playing...Jake happily sleeping...All of us happily eating!!!
Jake was at the table too... =)Sam decided he needed a new pair of boots!Happy, happy Jake!
Sir Agony... later re-named PURE Agony! (Yes, it took me and Bo both to play the drums!)Can I PLEASE go upstairs now? I can't listen to this terrible music any longer!!!Lulled them right to sleep... or are they in a coma?
The whole fam...The nucleus - less the doggies... where were they?The Laterveers...Bo and Jen... ummmm... I'm ready for a SISTER already!!!!! =)

No comments: