MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Sunday, December 02, 2007

This is what it has come to...

This is what our Christmas decor has come to this year...
Oh! Yes! Those are the BIG FAT colored lights you see there!!!! Trust me, this tree puts the Griswold Family Tree to shame!!!!!

First of all, let it be known that this is our only Christmas decoration - period (besides a wreath on the front door). This is what our tiredness has brought us to - impaired judgement! We went to Wal-Mart and bought the biggest box of ornaments we could find... PLASTIC, hence shatter-proof. We got our little tree out, and that's it! We got new lights and this box of ornaments so we don't even have to venture down to the basement to hunt for decorations, and we're done!!!!! We just didn't have it in us to go all out this year! It's sad, but it actually is such a relief to not have to dread getting it all out then having to put it all back up!

Let me qualify this by saying that I absolutely LOVE Christmas, and I always LOVE decorating my house and getting in the holiday spirit! This year, however, we're just glad to be home and are trying to avoid creating more work for ourselves right now!!!! I figure this was my only chance to get out easy before the boys might remember and hold it against me for the rest of my life!!!!!


More pictures...

Look at that little chunk!


Jake actually looks quite uncomfortable, but he is passed out, and Stormie was in need of some Mommy-love too!!!!

That's all I have right now!? Mama and Daddy still have Sam... I'm getting him back tomorrow - he is over his cold, and has passed it onto both of them! Bless their hearts - I hope they're able to rest a little after I get Sam off their hands! They are the absolute BEST parents/grandparents in the world!!!!!!

Sam can now spell Mimi, Pop, BJ (had that one down from before=), and Tam... I'm telling you, he's the smartest kid ever!!!!!! And he's only 20 months old!!!!

No comments: