MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What's he doing now?

Time for the age-old question...

What's Sam doing now????
  • He crawls SO FAST, is into everything, and is there and into it before I can catch him!

  • He pulls up on everything, which means that things on the couch, table (yes, he has rubber arms), desk, etc, are fair game!

  • He climbs stairs... but only when I'm not looking, and he only gets to the second one at most!

  • He looks at me and calls me "Mama" and he also calls me from the other room - usually when he's in baby jail/grotto.

  • He is constantly talking... yes, he says "Mimi" now!!! Whew! But not before he looked at Rocky (their dog) and called him "Big"!!!!

  • Sam and Stormie play pretty good together now... when SHE'S in the mood!

  • Sam eats pretty much anything... but not without a funny face. And, if he doesn't like it, he can potentially spit it back out on you!

  • He has experienced his first hematoma... i.e. bruise...

  • You can ask him a question, and he'll shake his head "NO" at you!!! For instance, his first time doing this, Daddy was holding him, and I asked him to come see me... he put his arms around Pop Pop and shook his head "NO" at me!
  • Basically, he has attitude!

  • He is almost impossible to change... diapers or clothes!!!!

  • He takes little steps holding onto us! YIKES!!!

  • He will also feed us... but he has to have a minimum of three Goldfish in his mouth first - THEN, he'll hold one out to you, but you have to be quick!!! And, if there's Cheerios and Goldfish to choose from, he'll feed himself the Goldfish and you the Cheerios... little Turkey!!!! =)

  • Just today he started laughing at me when I tell him "no"... uh oh!!!!!!

We laugh all the time - he is SUCH a GOOD baby... talking to friends, I realized how blessed I am that he sleeps as well as he does, and, so far, he's really good! High maintenance, but good!!!


Here's some pictures...

This is when we went to the farm... two dogs, me, Mama and Sam... ALL on the 4-wheeler!!!

Sam DRIVING the 4-wheeler!

Sam swinging in the swing that MY Granddaddy made for me!!!The only way we could get him to sleep while at the farm...The fam...
Sam being mischievous! That grin... I'm in for it!Watching out the front window for Daddy!!!He didn't like it when I went out to get this shot!!! =) He looks so pitiful!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

When oh when can we have lunch? I miss my little guy...and YOU too!