MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Friday, January 19, 2007

My Name is Tammy...

... and I am a Target junkie!!!!

I am in the midst of balancing bank and credit card statements from this past year (between my usual putting-it-off and procrastination and Sam, I am at least 12 months behind --- SO NOT LIKE ME WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF!!!!).

Anywho... I have realized that I have gone to Target at least once a week since I have retired!!! And they're not little runs!!!! So, here, I am admitting the problem (although, the last few months I think I have been better - but the statements don't lie)... I have a Target problem!!!!!

BJ - honey, I am sorry... I realize it now and promise to be better!!!!??? =)

Beth - I am sorry we ever gave you a hard time - this must be God's way of telling me to watch out for giving others a hard time!!!!!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be a "Target Junkie," but I'll bet if you check receipts, 95% of the stuff was for Sam! You've never had a baby to buy for before! They have to have stuff--a lot of stuff! And--this lasts all their lives! Have fun!!!
Mama

Jenny said...

There is NO shame in being a Target junkie! I am very happy to be a member of this club. Maybe we should have a play date at Target....