MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sniff, sniff...

First, let me say - my little baby is sick!!! Bless his little heart! He was cranky and running a fever last Thursday, so I took him on the the doctor since it was a holiday weekend and all... she didn't see anything except for his left ear was starting to show irritation and potential infection. So, she gave us some antibiotics and ear drops. We get through the weekend, and Monday, he started stuffing up, and by Tuesday, it was a full-on cold! I think that I was just SO in tune with him that I knew he was on his way to getting sick a few days early! =) Hahahaha!!! He is on the (slow) road to recovery. With snot rag in hand and A LOT of TLC, we are making it through!!!

Well, Christmas was great, as was New Year's... and I have lots of pictures that will be way more interesting than me describing everything... but, they are on Mama's camera, and our plans to go back to the lake last week were thwarted by Nanny's two heart attacks (that were not real, by the way - thank the Lord) - she was just suffering from loneliness and anxiety...

So, anyway, I promise to share those (the pictures, not the heart attacks) once I get them!

For now, here's what I had on my camera...
NEVER pass up a good picture of your brother in the kitchen... much less in an apron!!!!!!!!!
Uncle Bo put Sam in his diaper box, which Sam loved... then he tied a string to it (so he didn't have to bend over) and pulled him all over the house - which he LOVED even more!!!! Who says being Santa is hard or expensive????He looks worried here, but I promise he was loving it!!!! Uncle Bo may have just popped a wheelie with him or something!!!!Christmas was hard work!!!!!That's all the Christmas I had on my camera... but here's some of Sam in his new Elmo chair that giggles and vibrates - this is the face he makes when it vibrates his butt!!!! Too funny!!!!He and daddy were so tired!!!! Playing with all the new toys is hard work!!!

Oh, I am so ashamed... that is all I have!!!!! LOTS more to come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tammy, please don't be ashamed! It's me that should be ashamed! I have the pictures--and they are wonderful! Everyone will really enjoy them! I am sooo sorry, we had the best plans, didn't we? They say pictures are worth a thousand words, but I must say, I really enjoy your words. Your blog makes me smile all the time! You'll get those pictures soon!
I love you,
Mama