MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Thanksgiving Recap...

So, here are the pictures from Thanksgiving...

This is Sam's Elmer Fud hat... words escape me...
Sam just after his bath - with the rubber duckie he refuses to put down...
Our little center-piece... just before he knocked a glass over. I quickly decided we had enough shots - before he made the china and crystal "prettier!" Here's the food... we had turkey and DRESSING (not stuffing), jello salad, sweet potatoe casserole, bean and corn casserole, broccoli and rice casserole, pineapple casserole, Veg-All casserole, and some other casserole I can't remember!!! Yes, we are the fat kids!!!!!!There's always at least one ride on the mule - this is one of many!!!

Me, Nanny and Sam...
Hello... the 80's called and want their glasses back! It was sunny, and I did what I had to do... see BJ??? He opted for style over comfort!I think Rocky is funny here! Sam has Pop Pop's hat - he now travels with two!!!! Sam always wants to come see him when he has a hat on - sneaky, sneaky!Sam loves to ride on his daddy's shoulders!!!!

No comments: