MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I even impressed myself!!!

BIG NEWS... BJ and I went to get Sam out of his crib after his afternoon nap yesterday (yes, we do this together a lot!), and he was STANDING!!!!!! Just standing there looking at us - so cute!!!!! He just, overnight, it seems, does this stuff!!!??? He's growing up so fast!!!! After that, he wanted to pull up on everything - Stormie likes to be bigger when they're playing...

Here he is earlier this morning when I was trying to get him to nap... he wants to keep doing his new "trick!"
More pictures...


We met and went to dinner for Mama's birthday last week... and they brought Sam a prize - they always do... this was just too funny!!!!

I know no one is smiling and looking at the camera (except Sam), but this is typical now-a-days... Rocky and Stormie want their attention too - it's a zoo!!!
I have made Mama a caramel cake for the past 5 or 6 years, and every year, they just get worse and worse - case-in-point... here's last year's cake...
It tasted all right - but I just had to glob the caramel onto the layers - it's not this ugly just because we cut it - it started out this ugly!!!!

This year, I turned to Paula Dean - and, if I do say so myself, it was pretty AND it tasted good!!! This was Mimi's birthday gift from Sam... I found the frame and glued some magnetic letters onto it - turned out cute!!! (It's hard to tell, but there's a 4-wheeler, boat, jet ski, and a truck hanging off of the bottom!) Sam on the move...
It's the middle of the day, and Stormie has had enough - she's ready for bed!!! That's all for now...

No comments: