MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our First Visit to the Dentist...

Oh my goodness!  Sam and Jake did SO GOOD on their first trip to see the dentist and get their teeth cleaned!!! I was so proud of them!!!  Mommy, on the other hand, didn't even think to bring my camera (I was honestly so impressed with myself for getting there 15 minutes early... until Dr. Vancil asked if I had my camera! UGHHHHH.... lost those points!!!!)  BUT - never fear... out came the camera phone, and mommy somewhat made up for it!!!!!

I think their favorite part was Mr. Thirsty... the spit sucker!  Joni would tell them to kiss it so that it could work and suck the saliva, and they both would make the MUHA noise... so cute!  Jake wouldn't put it down and kept sticking it in his mouth and kissing it!  Joni finally took it back so she could clean him!!!

Jake went first... he loved the big toothbrush and 'brushing the big teeth."
So much so, that he didn't put it down the entire time!
He 'needed' glasses because the 'light was bright!'
And they flipped up!!!
Onto the cleaning (the glasses didn't last!)...
He decided to brush the light... I think he was reaching the end of his attention span!!!
Sam's turn... as soon as he sat down, his mouth opened!  I finally told him he didn't have to open it until Ms. Joni asked him to!
He 'needed' the glasses too!
And he also enjoyed brushing the big teeth... he actually did a fantastic job... kudos to mom and dad, thank you very much!!!
Open again!!! (Note: the glasses lasted on Sam!?)
You can see Sam was doing great... even though Jake was running McQueen all around the room!!!!
See?
Literally...
I finally sat him on Sam's chair to watch Nemo...
That didn't work out so well...
Although... Sam didn't even care!  He was a super big brother!!!!  And Jake was a super little brother!!!  And Mommy was saved... yet again... by my iPhone!!!

No comments: