MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

While Mommy Works...

Well, first of all... Jake got his long-awaited trip to Mimi and Pop Pop's too!!!!! It was much shorter because of reasons beyond our control, but he enjoyed every minute with them! And I don't think he even cried when he left me this time!?
Shower time... his favorite!!!!!Pop Pop came to assist and offer technical support for a photo shoot (i.e. got the tractor set up for me to use as a prop... and brought lunch.... and babysat!), so he brought Jake back and Sam was actually my little helper on the first leg of my photo shoot!
Then, while I went to my next shoot, Uncle Bo and Pop watched the boys... the pool has a leak, so the water level is the perfect height for two little boys of the approximate ages of 2.5 and 4!
And yes... they were naked (sorry about the weird coloration... camera phone!)

MAYBE I should mention that they were naked in the pool because they had just gotten back from a 4-wheeler ride and a romp in the creek that had left them soaking wet and DIRTY! So the clothes were in the dryer while they 'rinsed off.' Ahhhhhh..... life at the farm!!!!! Every boys' dream!!!

No comments: