MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On This Day...

Nine years ago....
I married the love of my life!
A lot has changed in nine years... including my love for BJ - but I can most definitely say that I love him so much more today than I did on that day!
What a blessing he is to me. He is an amazing man of God. He is an amazing husband. He is an amazing father. He is an amazing friend. He is an amazing man!Our favorite picture to remind us of the love that surrounded us then... and still does today!
Here is what I got him for our anniversary... Long overdue, but I am so excited that his jewelry is now current too!!! ;-)
I love you my dear! Happy Anniversary!!!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the TWO OF YOU!!!!! Matt and I hope you have a great day and we wish you God's VERY BEST in this next year of your story!!!! Love you