MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Isms...

I've read that 'kids say the darndest things' and I know it's true! My kids crack me up on a daily basis! I love them so much, and I don't want these funny moments to pass me by. There's no way I can remember them all to even blog about them, but I tried to remember as many as I can... some of it just has to stay in my heart I suppose!!

Sam-isms:

  1. Getting ready in the morning: "I'll tell you what I want. I want a comfy shirt and pants. No scratchy, coller-y or button-y. Just comfy!"
  2. When discussing what to have for dinner: "I just want to go to a restaurant that's not our home."
  3. About everything: "That's dicalous [ridiculous]!"
  4. When I ask him what he's doing (when it's not good): "I can't know what I am doing!"
  5. When his pen 'slips' off the piece of paper he is writing on: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to write on the table like that!"
  6. Sam went ahead and 'planned' his birthday party for me. He built ice cream cones, birthday cakes and toys and candy out of blocks. Such a good helper... and I heard what was going on every tiny step of the way!!!
  7. About his pet monster in the basement: "Shhhh!!!! Beez Bee is sleeping!" (He MAY have been refering to Jake here... not sure!)
  8. Sam is playing T-Ball this Spring. My dilemma was wondering if it's too early? Is it for me or for him? Will he even care? My answers: Yes, Yes, and No. But we're doing it anyway! He'll be on a team with two of his friends he plays with a lot, so that will make it more fun for him... errr.... me!? He (BJ and I) were so excited that we ran out to Wal-Mart (with Mimi and Pop Pop, who are just as excited and made the purchases for us ;-) and got all of his new gear. When we got back in the car, I asked Sam if he was excited to play baseball... his answer: "What is baseball?" We have some work to do here!!!
  9. About the piece of skin that was hanging on his lip that I pulled off: "Don't pull that anymore Mommy! It is part of me. That is how God made my lip!"

Jake-isms:

  1. When he falls: "I o-tay!" (I'm glad he goes ahead and tells me!!!)
  2. About pretty much any food: "That's yummy!"
  3. Anytime Sam's around him: "Bubby did it!"
  4. All the time: "I wuv you!!!" (Sooo sweet and endearing!)
  5. Anything he does or sees: "That funny!"
  6. His way of getting back at Sam: "You have poopie eyes!" (while laughing hysterically!)
  7. His favorite book that he asks for before bed EVERY night: "Moo La Baa La La" (Moo Baa Lah Lah Lah)
  8. His latest enjoyment: jumping off of everything... absolutely everything! The fireplace, the couch, toys, his picnic table, you name it! His latest was the arm of the couch..... he walked with a slight limp for a couple of days! I'm trying to stop this jumping craze!?!?!
  9. Jake gives the BEST squeezy hugs... and they're out of nowhere. Melt my heart!
  10. While helping him tee tee: "Me do it Mommy!" And again when I put my hands back on him to keep him from dribbling everywhere: "Me do it! Your fingers TOLD [cold]!"

That's what I have for now... of course there will be more!!!!!

No comments: