MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Sam is at Mimi and Pop Pop's

You know Sam is at Mimi and Pop Pop's when you get the following pictures in the span of about 4 hours...

Stopped for ice cream half-way home...
Looks like he's finishing one of their cones!?"Green Light Road" (aka in the neighborhood)... he's almost there!!!! And he LOVES to drive the car!!!Playing catch right away...And climbing trees!?!?! He looks like he's doing a great job at it... things I have to look forward to!Of course he had to get the four wheeler out...
And this is all he wanted for dinner!!! I hear he got something else too, but isn't life at Mimi and Pop Pop's great???? I remember my grandparents spoiling me too... ohhhh to be young again!!!

Jake got a special treat even though he's at home with Mommy and Daddy!!! (Which I think he is rather enjoying having our complete attention!!!)That was all yesterday... this morning Sam woke up not feeling well. He got super upset when Mimi asked him if he wanted Mommy to take him home (legitimately wanting him to be where he would be most comfortable). So, he's staying at Mimi and Pop Pop's because that's where he most wants to be. They have found that he feels best when he's in the shower, so he has taken a few showers today.... whatever it takes! It's just sad that he is sick when he should be playing and having fun! And boy, does his mommy hate being away from him while he's not feeling good! BUT... it is a blessing that he and Jake are separated so maybe Jake can avoid this one... or maybe it's what Jake had earlier this week!?!?!? Who knows! I hate for my kids to be sick at all! My poor babies...

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Maybe it was all of the sweets that left Sam feeling a little under the weather?????

Tammy said...

I wish it was that simple, but we have all been fighting some kind of stomach bug lately!!! No fun... I just wish it hadn't hit when he was supposed to be having fun at Mimi and Pop Pop's!!!