MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

What a morning...

It's barely 9:30, and so far:
  • Stormie has tee teed in the floor of my bedroom (what the?) My bad, b/c she was pitching a fit and all I did was shush her from my warm, cozy bed.
  • Sam has had two spankings b/c he refuses to listen.
  • Jake has emptied the moss from around one of my plants in the dining room... green moss EVERYWHERE - I had to remove his clothes and vacuum around the dining room.
  • While I was doing that, Sam and Jake dumped the dog food, Jake ate some, and they emptied the tupperware from the cabinet... it's all over the kitchen floor. Took the vacuum on into the kitchen - wish I could vacuum tupperware!
  • Jake just got into the moss again (I got to him before it got TOO bad... still all over the floor) Why am I on the computer?????
  • Sam has now overturned the gates that protect the T.V.
  • Sam has now gone poopie... Jake went in and unloaded the toilet paper...
  • Jake is headed for the moss again!

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! BJ and the kids carved pumpkins last night! So cute...... had to stop midway through and put them in bed because they were a little TOO much help!Jake playing...




Sam helping...


Sam playing...Sam's pumpkin..."Jake's" pumpkin... with the Tiger paw. Hmmmm...... looks like I'll need to get three pumpkins next year!!!!

No comments: