MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

EWWWWW....

OK - I just got out of the shower (for the 2nd time today). Not a big deal in and of itself, but the second shower was due to being SO covered with PUKE that I had no choice! This is a first, I believe!!! I was feeding Jake, he sat up, grabbed my shirt and puked down the front. There was so much puke! It went down my shirt, into my bra, on down into my shorts and squished on out the bottom when I stood up... then it went on down my legs! YUM!!!!!!! At least it still smelled like milk! Just another day in the trenches of motherhood!!!

Last weekend, BJ and Sam did man work in the yard. He had his own shovel and was digging with BJ. It was so cute! He kept saying, "Sam dig tree up." Once, he said, "Sam needs water," and went to get his cup. He drank and came back and said, "Sam can dig again!" They were adorable.

After that, I went down to help and Sam disappeared into the basement for LITERALLY two seconds. Next, we hear screaming, so I ran over to him. He had something greasy on his hand and was rubbing his eye. GREAT! I went into panic mode. BJ began flushing his eye with the water hose and I scurried around the basement looking for what he got into. It was 'condensation water' mixed with Damp Rid. I told BJ what it was (Sam's still screaming and crying), and asked if I should go look it up on the computer. We kept flushing and Sam eventually calmed down. He's just fine now - thank goodness! Gave us quite a scare, though! Just goes to show... anything can happen - even with us RIGHT THERE!!!!!

That same day, I had major blond mommy brain. I cooked a batch of cookies for a friend who just had a baby. Forgot them (went outside to help then deal with Damp Rid eyes). They were nowhere near fit to eat... poor BJ tried! SO, I made another batch. Jake and I stayed right there for 10 minutes. I got sidetracked after 10 minutes, so 30 minutes later I smelled them and went to get them out. Yup.... it's a true story! My friend just didn't get cookies for dessert... got ice cream instead.

Sam is now with Mimi and Pop Pop. Has been since Sunday and we won't get him back for a week! Jake is going on Thursday! Always miss my boys, but this will be our first time away from both of them at once since well before Jake was born! We're looking forward to it! We're going camping up around Clemson... and we're going to RELAX!!!!! YEA!!!!!

No comments: