MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's been a week...

Quick update on the Laterveers...

  • My dad's mom fell and broke her hip and her wrist up in Rome last Friday... Mama and Daddy had to go up there that night and were up for over 40 hours - not a good thing, so they were then sick!
  • Mama, Sam and I went to Albany to see the other grandmother and take her to one of her doctor's appointments on Monday... we got back Wednesday, but it was so late that Sam and I just spent the night with them and came home Thursday night!
  • Daddy had to pick up his plane in the midst of all of this - so Mama and I were able to pick him up at the airport on our way home from Albany (oh, yeah, and he was on his way home from Rome).
  • BJ's brother is on Spring Break this coming up week, so he is here staying with us this weekend! He loves seeing Sam - they're so cute together!
  • I wanted him to have a yummy home-cooked meal when he came home from college, so I cooked yesterday (huge feat with Sam pulling on my leg!!!)
  • Friends are coming over for dinner tonight, so I'm cooking again... good, though, because Brandon will get another home-cooked meal, and he and BJ can take care of Sam while I cook!
  • I haven't even been able to look at my email, MySpace or Face Book until today!!!!! I believe it's been over a week... yes, major withdrawals... rivaling those of caffeine withdrawals!!!!!

Busy week, but all fun things... except for the broken bones, of course! She's doing better... they should be moving her to rehab today or Monday, so that's a good sign!!!!!

I have some pictures, but not the time to upload... stay tuned!!!!

No comments: