MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bad Mommy!!!

Oh, what a bad mommy I am!!!! I have promised pictures, but, in all honesty, I haven't TAKEN that many lately!!!!! What's my problem????

Well, last week, when Sam and I went to Mama and Daddy's for Thursday night, because BJ had a late meeting; it turned into Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights!!!!! (BJ came out there after work on Friday) We went to the farm on Saturday... and I think Mama MAY have gotten a COUPLE of pictures on her camera!!!!! I'll post those when I get them!!!

Sam FINALLY clapped... we have been trying this patty-cake thing for awhile, but, what got him to do it, you ask???? GOING 30 MPH ON THE 4-WHEELER!!!!! It was SO CUTE!!!!! Mama was driving with Sam in front of her; Daddy was behind Mama holding onto Sam, and he was just laughing and clapping the whole time they went fast!!!!! Now, I'm sure that's all kinds of breaking the law, but it was worth it for that smile and that clap!!!
Now, he plays patty-cake all the time!
And another thing that just makes him giggle and smile (Pop Pop discovered) is brownies!!!! When he gets a little bite, he just goes nuts!!!!! Again, SO CUTE!!!!
Well, here are the pictures I have...
Sam discovered that he can 'open' doors - it's just SO FRUSTRATING when they're locked!!!

Here's his first 'big boy' boo-boo... can you see it? It's on his chin! He fell after he flushed the toilet for me, and decided he wanted to go un-roll the toilet paper! His mouth was bleeding, and I didn't even know he hurt his chin until the next day!!!! It was scary for both of us, but we survived!!!He's SO MUCH bigger than the last picture we have of him doing this! Which will probably be the last picture of him drinking his bottle, since he's ALMOST ONE!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!

That's all for now!!!

No comments: