MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm in Business...

So my exciting news is that I have created my very own business! And it is a photography business!

I have been praying and brainstorming for over four years, and I have finally decided to incorporate something I absolutely LOVE into a money-maker (I hope!?). My idea stemmed from the many photo sessions we have been to (errr... endured) with the kids that have been stressful with mediocre results at best. I often find myself wanting to grab the camera from them to get the cute picture that they missed!!!! Top that feeling off with the rip-off prices for prints, and you have my frustrations in a nut-shell.

So my premise is simple - I come to you, take time with you and your family, create a stress-free and happy environment, and voila... quality photographs... affordably!!!!

My business name: Photographic Memories

This is something I am SUPER EXCITED about, and I can't wait for it to take off (Lord willing!). I am already booking sessions for March and April!

So, if you are interested, or know of someone else who may benefit from my services, please have them contact me for pricing and availability:

Email: photographicmemoriesbytammy@gmail.com
Web: tammysphotographicmemories.blogspot.com

Check out my Photographic Memories Blog for yourself!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Can't wait to see you take off!