MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Just Out Of Curiosity!

Here is my experiment... My first video upload to my blog!!! Don't count on too many of these because it took FOREVER!!!! I have a better way to share fun videos with friends and family via my flipshare site; soooo, if you're interested in more videos, just email me and I'll create you your very own channel on the world wide web for your viewing pleasure!!!

Just as a side note... Sam is reading Moo Baa La La La. And it would appear that I'm pushing Jake to the side and not paying any attention to him. Well, I did, but only for the few short seconds of this video! Trust me, Jake steals the show most of the time!!!! Sooo... no one was hurt, ignored or mistreated in the making of this video... Enjoy!

SUCCESS!!!!!

1 comment:

Simple Girl said...

I want to see more videos! I miss the boys sooo much!