MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rewind... Part 4

OK... this should cover February and get me 'caught back up' if I am ever in fact caught up!?

Here is Sam NOT cooperating on getting dressed... socks on the feet!?!?!
We're dressed finally and in the carpool line at school!Silly faces on the road...Jake's first 'thumb's up'!!!!!Sam on his new Big Wheel! Absolutely LOVES it! He can drive it all over the neighborhood!I really don't know WHAT he's doing... I came out of my bathroom from getting dressed to find this!Playing at Mimi and Pop Pop's...Jake close behind...And trying to find his way out!Sam climbing his first tree!
Being silly with his chocolate pudding!
See his nose? He fell flat on his face the DAY BEFORE school pictures!!!!!
One of the days he didn't nap... but he came downstairs and zoned out!?This is Jake's 'Silly Face!'Sam's 'Mad Face'.... I don't where or how or why he came up with this face, but he tells me that "I'm MAD" and makes this face!!!!!Apparently we were BOTH zoned here!!!
Authentic Weekend with my high school girls... we went to a Habitat for Humanity site and picked up garbage! We had a blast! I can't believe they are all graduating this year! :-(Jake being cute and Mommy trying to capture it!

Rewind over!!!! Now I need to catch up April!!!!!! :-)

No comments: