MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, April 06, 2009

Rewind... Part 2

Continuing the rewind...

The week before Sam's birthday, was my surprise birthday party. BJ decided that me saying I wanted to lay low and not really acknowledge this birthday (I was in major 3-0 denial), meant that he needed to throw me a lavish party!!!! Well, I wasn't too upset with him, but still wish we could have been celebrating 2-9!!!! He did an awesome job, and so many of my dear friends and family were there! It was so unbelievably special! I have the sweetest, most thoughtful husband in the world!

BJ told me we were going out to dinner with Matt and Lyndsey and that we had to pick them up at the church. I started thinking something was fishy when we had to meet them at the church, but was totally shocked at just how much he had actually done!!!

Here we are walking in. There were a few people outside the room, so they were like, "Surprise!" because they hadn't quite made it into the room yet! I actually thought that was it!!! Whew....Jake was the first one to run up and give me a hug! They had been at Mimi and Pop Pop's for a couple of nights.Me and my mom!Then we walked into the room. There were so many people in there! I was shocked and surprised all over again! I started crying!!!!Mama dolled me up right!Right down to the shoes!

Here is my BEAUTIFUL cake (I still don't understand why the theme colors needed to be pink and BLACK!?!?!?!?)There was a gorgeous flower arrangement on the table too...





Yep.... 30 Sucks! Sam was commiserating with me...The kids always want to play with Pop! Matt and Lyndsey met BJ that morning at the church to help him set up and decorate and all that fun stuff... what GREAT friends!!!!

Jake and his Guardian Angel...
Sam actually just wanted to eat the sucker! He didn't really know what it said!!!Me and Lyndsey...About to cut the cake!
Jake decided Mommy needed help!Bo and Jen... aren't they cute together?Brandon and Mandy... aren't THEY cute together too?Jake only wanted Mommy to hold him, and Aunt Melissa knew that I needed cake too!!!!! She always knows what I need!!!!!
Me and my parents...


Me, Melissa and our moms!Sam NEEDED all the balloons!!!


More to come...

No comments: