MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Picture Update

Well. here's the beginnings of a new blog... I am guessing that I took up my 300MB of server space with the other one, so, why not start another one!!!??? Once this one fills its quota, I'll just start another one!!!! Ahhh... working the system...

And, I must add some more pictures from Labor Day... the ones my other blog was obviously too full to handle!!!

Here's Sam swimming...


Here's Bo, BJ and me on the tubes - before Daddy started doing dougnuts (did I spell that right?) and threw us off... Sam helped Pop Pop dock the boat... (yes, we took off the life jacket just before the picture was taken - bad parents!) Sam sleeping for all of 30 minutes...
Here's Sam ready to go to Rome - he was so cute in his sweater vest and hat and shoes... of course he was a hit!!!!
BJ and I were finishing dinner last night and noticed Sam had gotten quiet... he was so tired, and we wouldn't listen and lay him down apparently!!!! Poor little guy was just tired and wanted to sleep - well, just as his namesake, he just went to sleep where he was!!!

This weekend, BJ and I are headed to Tallahassee to see Clemson play FSU - and to see BJ's little brother who is a student there! Mimi and Pop Pop are keeping Sam - so he's going to hae a fun-packed weekend too!!!

OK, well, we shall see how long this blog lasts...

No comments: