MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Picture Pages

This morning, I went into Sam's room and saw two different things worth taking a picture of...

Sam was crying while I was showering, but when I would walk up to his crib, he would stop. I was on the phone with Mama, and she said to give him a cloth to hold (so I grabbed the biggest one I could find, of course - duh!). Well, it worked... he went to sleep! (FYI - it's a very thin towel, and he was breathing just fine - I had the monitor on, so I could hear him breath!!!!)


This is what Stormie does when he's crying. After she comes to get me, she goes and lays by his crib! She is the sweetest little puppy! I am so surprised at how she has accepted him already! We'll see how long that lasts when he starts chasing her! around - he's already loving to pet her... well, pull her hair!!!

We also went and had Sam's 6 month pictures made. He was a little angel ALL DAY!!!!! He did SO GOOD!!!! Mama came for reinforcements, and we are both exhausted... but the pictures turned out great, so that makes it all worth it!!!! I don't know how mothers do these things alone!!!!???? I'll post those once they are emailed to me!

Here's some more recent pictures in the meantime...

Here is little man ready for church... so cute in his little shoes and hat!!!!


Here he is ready to go to the park. Stacey and I walk at the park a few days a week now that it's not so hot... some mornings are cooler than others, so Sam was ready in his Tigger hat! You can't tell but his feet have lions on them - Kodak moment, of course!
Sam really loves cantelope... how do I know this? He knaws it to pieces in one of those little bag feeder things! He screams his head off when he drops it or he has sucked all the juice out! Ahhh... just like his dad!!!!

No comments: