MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

NEWS!!!

I can't believe I haven't posted anything about this yet....

On October 3rd, BJ's brother and Mandy are getting married! We can't wait to go to the wedding! It is in Sarasota, FL, so we will be hitting the beach at SOME point while we are that close! BJ is the best man, and the boys are ring bearers. I really hope they will walk down the isle! I am actively looking for tuxedos for them... renting costs as much as it does for BJ, and I have found some we can BUY for cheaper. Just need to bite the bullet! I know this is silly, but I can't wait to have a picture of all 3 of my boys in tuxedos. I think that will be so cute!

After the wedding, we are going to head onto Orlando... you got it... DISNEY WORLD!!!! I don't know who's more excited - me or the kids!? OK, it's me! We're taking the camper and staying at Disney's Fort Wilderness for a week! We are only going to the parks for two days because we don't want to wear the kids out too bad. The campground has lots of stuff to do, so I know this will be a good thing... for them!!!! ;-)

We're excited! October is going to be awesome!!!!

FYI... I DID post some new pictures and stories below!!!!!!!

1 comment: