MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Friday, February 06, 2009

I think I missed January!?

Is January over already? Really? Wow! The weeks are flying by....

This year has already proven to be trying in some ways... BJ's company had 30 lay-offs in November, then, this past Monday they laid off 90 more. There are only 61 people left in his firm.... thank God he is one of them. It's sad, scary and humbling all at the same time. God rewarded BJ (and us) for his hard work, good work ethic, morals and beliefs. We are so thankful. Thankful to the point that there is a possibility that he will have to work this weekend, and my reaction was, "GO! That's great. Fine. Wonderful!" Not the typical reaction he would get from me!!!!!!

Pictures, of course...

Sam hard at work at the farm...
He got a REAL tool set for Christmas, which was quickly set aside to keep at the farm (after the typical, "That looks like a toy for Mimi and Pop Pop's house," "No, that looks like a great toy for your house, Sam!") I can just see my new T.V. with a hammer attached to the screen!!!!Sam had woken up from his nap... a little EARLY, you might say!!!!!He finally crawled into the ball pit and stretched out and watched some T.V.OK. I debated on whether or not to put this one on here and explain, but here it goes. This is reality, people! One morning I decided that I wanted PEACE while trying to use the bathroom. Well..... we all see how it ended up.... both kids in there with me, who closed the door themselves, and proceeded to rip and tear every magazine in there. Glad I had just gone through the basket! I just didn't have it in me to say NO! anymore, and I really just wanted some peace!!!!Sam would wear his jammies all day everyday if I would let him!Jake tackled Mommy while we were playing!!!!Every now and them one or both of them will stop for a hug!
Jake's favorite room is by far the kitchen! I think he would just camp out in the frig if I would let him!?This is Sam when he's just gotten up from a nap. Not too happy about it! He walks out of his room (usually shuts his door???) and sits or stands and looks through the rails at us until we come get him!Here's what we find when we get Jake up from his nap....Pretty happy little guy!
Sam's vacation to Mimi and Pop Pop's was full of all kinds of fun... basically whatever he saw, he did it!!!! These were my roller blades from high school!?He got out ALL of Pop's tools... and you can tell that just tore him up!!!!They went to Albany and visited Nanny, who got him a big wheel!
And they let his rip all around the house!!!! He did spend the rest of the time outside on it... it was so nice outside down there!They took him to Chehaw where he got to see lots of animals.They took a picnic and ate it there... Sam collected sticks and pine cones while everyone else ate!He loved petting all of the animals...until they read a sign that said they might bite small fingers...... guess that made him a little apprehensive!?

And, it's time to go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure those people who were just laid off just love your suggestion that they somehow disappointed God and that's why they were chosen. Disgusting!!!