MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, March 17, 2008

10 Random things about me...

ALRIGHT... I was tagged quite awhile ago, and I was hoping to escape without notice, but my persistent friend =) won't allow that --- so here we go... 10 random facts about me:


1-I have the most insatiable appetite. Feed me tons of Chinese food (that expands to the point of discomfort in a normal person's stomach), and I can still eat a dozen cookies within an hour!


2-I wear glasses. Well, I SHOULD, but never do... I just squint or ask my passenger to read road signs for me when the need arises.


3-I LOVE Clemson football. Could care less about basketball - any basketball for that matter.


4-Sam looks more like me than he does BJ now (heeheehee). I think that's just a personal victory for any parent.


5- I LOVE springtime - hate winter... and the cold/flu/herpagina season! =)


6-In high school, I wore my brother's hand-me-down polo shirts with shorts that were THREE sizes too big (literally). What was I thinking?


7-I believe I kissed (almost) every guy in BJ's fraternity before we started dating, which was January of my freshman year!


8-I gave birth naturally to my second child... but it was NOT on purpose! And I will ALWAYS use that as leverage as long as I live whenever needed! Unashamedly!


9-As a mom, I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. I'm just winging it! And before I was married, I never really cared if I had kids or not... but now, I can't imagine life without my precious boys... I am so glad BJ knew that HE wanted kids!


10-I have the best family and friends in the world!!! But I hope you already knew that!!!




There we have it - if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!!!!

No comments: