MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Holy Pictures!!!

So Sam is at the lake with Mimi and Pop Pop, so I am MAKING the time to post some LONG over-due pictures!!!

On Sam's real birthday (March 31), we were in VA at a wedding for some dear friends. It was beautiful, and they were so happy!

I am not sure where BJ was here, but Bo was inside doing wedding stuff. Jennifer is on my right... that's Bo's new girlfriend (or old????)... they dated when the were graduating high school and ran into each other in the last few months and are dating again!!!! The other two are Chris and his fiance Amanda - we went to college with Chris, who is also a very close friend!
Keeping Sam happy... not such a hard job!Sam couldn't hold his little head up by the end of the night! Bo's face when Sam plopped his head on his shoulder was SO CUTE!!! It just made his night!!!
Here's Sam's birthday brownie that Mimi and Pop Pop had for him before the wedding... my child is not shy!!!
So Sam had a bunch of birthdays... this was actually Easter too, but he got presents then too!!!
This was so cute, because Sam crawled up in Bo's lap and started "showing" him how to use the computer!!!!
The Easter Bunny brought Sam a swimmie suit! He looked like the Hulk in it! This summer will be so fun watching him swim for the first time!!!My little boy is getting so big!!!
This is him first starting to walk (on my birthday)... Now, he is trotting... running is coming VERY soon!!!!!
I believe that is all for now! Preggy mommy must eat!!!! But at least we are somewhat caught up in the life of Sam!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! I made the blog, I love it!