MY (PICTURE) TAKE ON LIFE....

Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

OH! MY! GOSH!

He climbs stairs now too!!!! He usually can be distracted away from them, but not today... so, I just let him go to see what he would do!

And he climbed ALL THE WAY UP!!! He stopped a couple of times for about .2 seconds... but he was SO FAST!!!! And so proud when he got to the top! We went back down, I got the camera, and he did it again!!!! Then, I put him in his crib, and he was OUT!!! Such hard work!!!! I am TIRED, but at least he's wearing himself out better now too... and I get a little breather here and there!


Here's some more walking pictures...Checking out these rims...Awww... it's so tough!!!!Gotta get back up and try again...And here we go again...Hoping no one noticed we ran into the wall... so, we'll wave to whoever may have seen...Uh! Oh! The wall didn't move for him!!!! Crash and Burn!!!

No comments: